Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Who needs a house when you have a Motorhome like this



So I was flicking through a car magazine the weekend & could not believe what I was looking at-a motorhome fit for a Queen. I was totally fixated on this fantastic vehicle, that I couldn't wait to google more and what I saw blew me away. You wouldn't need a house if you had one of these. I can just imagine turning up at a campsite in one of these and seeing the jaws drop on all the campers, Brilliant!!!!

It's a luxury hotel suite on wheels and inside you will expect the best of materials including marble, leather, suede and bronze to name a few. The master bedroom consists of a kingsize bed along with a plasma screen so you can chill out in the summer evenings. The bathroom is fully equipped like your bathroom at home, plus in your kitchen you have all the things you need, a fridge, an oven, a washing machine and a tumble dryer. What more could you want from a home on wheels? Nothing!!!

This vehicle is huge-and when I say huge, the fuel tank alone holds 235 gallons and wait for it, costs $1000.00 to fill up, so anyone living here in the UK who wants one of these, it'll more than likely cost a bit more because of our fuel costs compared to the USA. Yikes!!!

Now down to the cost of one of these mansions on wheels. The most expensive one I could find sold for $3 million and I believe that was in Dubai. That says it all really as they certainly love the best out there. I really want one, perhaps Santa will get one for me. Keep dreaming!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment