Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

HAMILTON: DRIVER COACHING IS A BUNCH OFCR@P




Triple Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton believes the current trend of race driver coaches is a problem with modern racing.

Speaking in a video on Twitter Hamilton said, “There is a problem in racing, you have all these driver coaches coming along, mind coaches and it’s all a bunch of cr@p.”

“Insecure people think you need those things, they don’t… they just get lost but you don’t need it,” he insisted.

Hamilton continued, “You have to trust yourself. Everyone has their own unique way of doing it. I think people start to look at certain things, that’s not there. All the small, little noises which is not the important stuff.”

He also revealed that in 2015, the year of his third F1 title triumph,was not all plain sailing, “Last year I was struggling for some reason and I was trying to figure out what it was.”

“All I did was raise my seat up and all of a sudden a new world appeared… it was like: now I can see. All I did is raise my seat five millimetres and that’s it,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment